We are seeking exceptional interior designers to join our Furniture Design Team in our Dallas and Austin showrooms. The Design Team’s primary focus is to support and increase sales of furniture systems, casegoods and ancillary products, as well as provide technical expertise to the Architecture and Design (A&D) community and end users. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated designer with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn, while seeking responsibility with challenging projects in a creative work environment.
Preferred Skills & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with coworkers and customers to ensure satisfaction
- Assist sales efforts by working on and compiling RFP responses, design concepts and budgets
- Ability to foresee potential design and/or installation issues
- Client-oriented leadership skills in a highly collaborative setting
- Exhibit strong design, organization and communication skills
- Perform all aspects of the design process from furniture design development and concepts through specification, presentation, completion and installation of commercial furniture projects
- Maintain proficiency on all Teknion furniture products and attend training programs as required.
- A professional degree from a CIDA accredited Interior Design program. 2+years of professional design experience preferred.
- Technical requirements include high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and AutoCAD. ProjectMatrix, Adobe (InDesign), Bluebeam, Sketchup preferred.
For additional information on Teknion furniture, please visit http://www.teknion.com/
Interested candidates should submit their resume by clicking the link below.