Kimball’s expert contract furniture legacy heralds in meticulous design and precision engineering, resulting in Sanctuary Bedside Cabinet solid, well-crafted patient room casegoods. The versatile design menu of shapes, materials, base and feet options, and pull styles provide easy solutions for creating a custom look without a custom price.
• Anti-microbial wood finish
• Vented backs
• Wood or laminate chassis option
• Tops available in laminate, 3D laminate, veneer, and solid surface
• Solid surface option includes EOScu (Cupron Enhanced EOS) Preventive|Biocidal Surfaces.™ A copper-oxide infused, solid surface material, EOScu kills >99.9% of harmful bacteria* within two hours of exposure.
• Spill groove is an option on solid surface and 3D laminate tops
• Power/ USB module
• Locking top drawer option
• Box drawer liner available for easy cleaning; order separately
• Foley bag hook available; order separately
• Finished back panel
• Bedside cabinet interior finish will match the exterior finish
• Headboards and footboards available in 2 styles and finished on both sides * EOScu EPA registration number 84542-7. Testing demonstrates effective antibacterial activity
against Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.