Peter Stathis’ Link LED Task Lamp (2008/2009) is designed for movement. With vibrant colors and bold shapes, it infuses any work or living space with a sense of playful animation. Sitting firmly on an L-shaped base, Link has a 360-degree swivel, as well two pivot points, offering a full range of motion (and an L-shaped key is stored under the base for tightening the joints if necessary). The circular head holds 15 high-power LEDs and features on-board technology that keeps the LEDs cool and provides uniform light.
- Manufactured according to the cradle-to-cradle protocol, with an emphasis on components that are intended to be reused for equally viable products.
- Link’s LEDs use only 7.5 watts of energy and are estimated to last 25,000 hours.
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadowing and is glare-free when working alongside monitor screens.
- High/low control switch and dual-purpose shade/handle.
- Received the 2009 IDEA Silver Award, ID Annual Design Review and Spark Design Award, and 2008 ICFF Editor’s Award.